Found Dog Crystal Lake Park

Nance WDOG

Apr 4, 2022, 10:56:03 PM4/4/22
to WDOG Google Group, north-s...@googlegroups.com, south-corvallis
The dog in the photo was found running into Crystal Lake Park this afternoon. It is safe. The finder has posted on Facebook Lost&
Found Pets

Nance WDOG

Apr 6, 2022, 12:25:16 AM4/6/22
to WDOG Google Group, north-s...@googlegroups.com, south-corvallis
I apologize for the late PUPDATE.  This little guy was immediately recognized by his relieved owner’s Mike & Jennifer.  Earlier he had escaped from the Groomer on the way back to the house.  Unfortunately, he had already been taken to Heartland where he spent the night safely off the streets. Their reunion had to wait until today.

Very happy our Google Groups were able to help reunite this dog with his family.
~Nance