Bicycle Problems at Marys River Encampment

Owen Dell

Nov 3, 2022, 12:57:23 PM11/3/22
to South Corvallis
Any word on the alleged bicycle crime scene at the Marys River? I kind of thought that crimes in progress would be considered an urgent matter, but I guess I’m out of touch with the times.

Owen E. Dell, RLA, ASLA
Owen Dell & Associates, LLC
Landscape Architect • Educator • Author • Photographer
Oregon Registered Landscape Architect No. LA798

QUOTE OF THE DAY

Thomas Paine
philosopher and writer
(1737-1809)

CATHLEEN ROSE

Nov 3, 2022, 2:11:57 PM11/3/22
to ow...@owendell.com, South Corvallis
I took this from the bridge yesterday afternoon. Photo shows some of the many bikes down there.

Cathleen

20221102_162746.jpg

Owen Dell

Nov 3, 2022, 2:14:07 PM11/3/22
to CATHLEEN ROSE, South Corvallis
I don’t see any police in this photo. Where are they? Where is our City Councilor? What do we have to do to make this stop?

<20221102_162746.jpg>

Howie Opatowsky

Nov 3, 2022, 2:17:14 PM11/3/22
to Owen Dell, CATHLEEN ROSE, South Corvallis
Move out of ST and turn a blind eye like the rest of the powers that be.  It's pretty evident they DON'T care about us and what happens here...

Owen Dell

Nov 3, 2022, 2:27:24 PM11/3/22
to Howie Opatowsky, CATHLEEN ROSE, South Corvallis
I’m sorry, but that kind of defeatist negativity is not helpful. Let’s keep the conversation to making things better. They don’t get better without our action. Can you please stay on mission? Thanks.