How can i execute the store procedure in oracle 9i? tks

gtalk:jean.luc.hu@gmail.com

Apr 22, 2008, 1:14:52 AM4/22/08
to SourceFourJs, fai...@163.com
my gdc is 1.33.1b version.

i would like the execute the store procedure in oracle ?

How can i do it ?
How can i modify and write it?

tks

We can chart with gtalk:jean....@gmail.com

or skype:mrsf_jean.luc

gtalk:jean.luc.hu@gmail.com

Apr 22, 2008, 1:18:11 AM4/22/08
to SourceFourJs
4js version information:

Four J's License Manager Program
Version 5.10.01.01
(c) 1989-2006 Four J's Development Tools

</u1/genero.as/bin> fglrun.ora -V
fglrun 620.528
Built Jan 26 2006 18:38:50
(c) 1989-2006 Four J's Development Tools
Database interface: ORACLE CALL INTERFACE 9.2.x

Thanks!

On 4月22日, 下午1时14分, "gtalk:jean.luc...@gmail.com"
<jean.luc...@gmail.com> wrote:
> my gdc is 1.33.1b version.
>
> i would like the execute the store procedure in oracle ?
>
> How can i do it ?
> How can i modify and write it?
>
> tks
>
> We can chart with gtalk:jean.luc...@gmail.com
>
> or skype:mrsf_jean.luc

David Heydon

Apr 23, 2008, 7:23:31 AM4/23/08
to source...@googlegroups.com
I'd recommend you upgrade to v2.0 or later where stored procedures are better supported. You can read more here:-

gtalk:jean.luc.hu@gmail.com

Apr 24, 2008, 6:52:11 AM4/24/08
to SourceFourJs
You means that i need update my GDC , or application server or
others?

which one do i need to upgrade?

But now i'm using the GDC 1.33.1B

On Apr 23, 7:23 pm, "David Heydon" <david.hey...@googlemail.com>
wrote:
> I'd recommend you upgrade to v2.0 or later where stored procedures are
> better supported. You can read more here:-
>
> http://www.4js.com/techdocs/genero/fgl/devel/DocRoot/User/SqlProgramm...
>
> On Tue, Apr 22, 2008 at 6:14 AM,
> gtalk:jean.luc...@gmail.com<gtalk%3Ajean.luc...@gmail.com><
>

> jean.luc...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > my  gdc is 1.33.1b version.
>
> > i would like the execute the store procedure in oracle ?
>
> > How can i do it ?
> > How can i modify and write it?
>
> > tks
>
> > We can chart with gtalk:jean.luc...@gmail.com<gtalk%3Ajean.luc...@gmail.com>
>
> > or skype:mrsf_jean.luc- Hide quoted text -

gtalk:jean.luc.hu@gmail.com

Apr 26, 2008, 10:36:19 AM4/26/08
to SourceFourJs
Just now i've tried the code:

oracle store procedure:

create or replace procedure sp_test1(name1 varchar2, name2 varchar2)
is
begin
update test1 set t1=name1||name2;
end;

4gl code:

BEGIN WORK
PREPARE id1 FROM "exec sp_test1(?,?);"
EXECUTE id1 USING "cc", "ddde"
COMMIT WORK
select t1||"-test" into name3 from test1
CALL FGL_WINMESSAGE("First result of data
is...",name3,"information")

At last , after i execute the code above, i found the data in the
table 'test1' is the old data;
it means that it's false to execute the 4gl code.

How can i do it?
Is there anything wrong in my code above? Can you help to correct
it? Thanks very much!

We also can chart use this im:

MSN:fai...@hotmail.com
Skype:mrsf_jean.luc

On 4月24日, 下午6时52分, "gtalk:jean.luc...@gmail.com"

> - 显示引用的文字 -

gtalk:jean.luc.hu@gmail.com

Apr 29, 2008, 1:54:53 AM4/29/08
to SourceFourJs
Now, i still have the old problem.

I don't need the oracle output parameter, only need the oracle "in"
parameters.
How can i use the "genero 1.33 server" (not the genero 2.x version)
to execute the oracle 9i store procedure?

Thanks very much!

also we can chat:

gtalk:jean....@gmail.com
skype:
mrsf_jean.luc

On 4月26日, 下午10时36分, "gtalk:jean.luc...@gmail.com"
<jean.luc...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Just now i've tried the code:
>
> oracle store procedure:
>
> create or replace procedure sp_test1(name1 varchar2, name2 varchar2)
> is
> begin
> update test1 set t1=name1||name2;
> end;
>
> 4gl code:
>
> BEGIN WORK
> PREPARE id1 FROM "exec sp_test1(?,?);"
> EXECUTE id1 USING "cc", "ddde"
> COMMIT WORK
> select t1||"-test" into name3 from test1
> CALL FGL_WINMESSAGE("First result of data
> is...",name3,"information")
>
> At last , after i execute the code above, i found the data in the
> table 'test1' is the old data;
> it means that it's false to execute the 4gl code.
>
> How can i do it?
> Is there anything wrong in my code above? Can you help to correct
> it? Thanks very much!
>
> We also can chart use this im:
>
> MSN:fair...@hotmail.com
> > - 显示引用的文字 -- 隐藏被引用文字 -
>
> - 显示引用的文字 -

gtalk:jean.luc.hu@gmail.com

May 18, 2008, 4:44:41 AM5/18/08
to SourceFourJs
waiting for your help,tks

On 4月29日, 下午1时54分, "gtalk:jean.luc...@gmail.com"
<jean.luc...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Now, i still have the old problem.
>
> I don't need the oracle output parameter, only need the oracle "in"
> parameters.
> How can i use the "genero 1.33 server" (not the genero 2.x version)
> to execute the oracle 9i store procedure?
>
> Thanks very much!
>
> also we can chat:
>
> gtalk:jean.luc...@gmail.com

gtalk:jean.luc.hu@gmail.com