Sunday 6PM Phoenix HS

1 view

Joe Sullivan

Jun 23, 2018, 3:55:26 PM6/23/18
to soupa...@googlegroups.com
Sunday Pickup will change to 6pm Phoenix HS this week on account of 100 degree temps

Pickup 6pm Phoenix High School, Phoenix OR

-Sull

*fichtner is backup field

Sam Amaro

Jun 23, 2018, 8:27:58 PM6/23/18
to Joe Sullivan, soupa...@googlegroups.com
I am in for tomorrow at 6!

Sent from my iPhone

Austin Harfst

Jun 23, 2018, 9:08:45 PM6/23/18
to Sam Amaro, Joe Sullivan, soupa...@googlegroups.com
In

Joel Caswell

Jun 23, 2018, 11:20:29 PM6/23/18
to Joe Sullivan, soupa...@googlegroups.com
In.

Joel Caswell

Casey Wright

eddy b

Jun 24, 2018, 1:17:38 AM6/24/18
to Casey Wright, Joel Caswell, Joe Sullivan, soupa...@googlegroups.com
In

Eddy B

Jun 24, 2018, 1:19:59 AM6/24/18
to bol...@hotmail.com, Casey Wright, Joel Caswell, Joe Sullivan, 'Joe Sullivan' via Soupa
In!

- adam

Butcher, Educator & Father
http://www.adamdanforth.com

Buy the books:
"Butchering Poultry, Rabbit, Lamb, Goat, and Pork"
"Butchering Beef"

Good Meat Project Board Member
Butcher's Manifesto Ambassador & Board Member
Chefs Collaborative Board Member | "Change Menus, Change Lives"

On Sat, Jun 23, 2018 at 10:17 PM eddy b <bol...@hotmail.com> wrote:
In

Eddy B

chris hernandez

Jun 24, 2018, 2:25:22 PM6/24/18
to Adam Danforth, bol...@hotmail.com, Casey Wright, Joel Caswell, Joe Sullivan, 'Joe Sullivan' via Soupa
Yaaaaas I can make it then!! 🙌🏽🙌🏽🙌🏽 see you cools cats then.

Sent from my iPhone

James Yang

Jun 24, 2018, 5:48:12 PM6/24/18
to chris hernandez, Adam Danforth, Eddy Bolt, Casey Wright, Joel Caswell, Joe Sullivan, SOUPA
Who else? I count only 5 players plus Casey....

I'll come if 6s or 7s seem likely

Austin Harfst

Jun 24, 2018, 6:34:00 PM6/24/18
to James Yang, chris hernandez, Adam Danforth, Eddy Bolt, Casey Wright, Joel Caswell, Joe Sullivan, SOUPA
Yes, I will bring cones. Kellen, I forgot I had your cones and I missed last weekend because I was sick. I’m sorry.

matthew vorgang

Jun 24, 2018, 6:38:06 PM6/24/18
to Austin Harfst, James Yang, chris hernandez, Adam Danforth, Eddy Bolt, Casey Wright, Joel Caswell, Joe Sullivan, SOUPA
I'm in

Joel Caswell

Jun 24, 2018, 7:40:52 PM6/24/18
to matthew vorgang, Austin Harfst, James Yang, chris hernandez, Adam Danforth, Eddy Bolt, Casey Wright, Joe Sullivan, SOUPA
My brother is going to come

Joel

Joel Caswell

Jun 24, 2018, 7:41:56 PM6/24/18
to James Yang, chris hernandez, Adam Danforth, Eddy Bolt, Casey Wright, Joe Sullivan, SOUPA
Come on James, there will be decent numbers

Joel

Zach Zegzdryn

Jun 24, 2018, 8:30:41 PM6/24/18
to Joel Caswell, Adam Danforth, Casey Wright, Eddy Bolt, James Yang, Joe Sullivan, SOUPA, chris hernandez
I’m in too

Joel Caswell

Jun 24, 2018, 8:52:02 PM6/24/18
to Zach Zegzdryn, Adam Danforth, Casey Wright, Eddy Bolt, James Yang, Joe Sullivan, SOUPA, chris hernandez
Josh said he was coming as well

Joel

Zach Zegzdryn

Jun 24, 2018, 9:31:06 PM6/24/18
to Joel Caswell, Adam Danforth, Casey Wright, Eddy Bolt, James Yang, Joe Sullivan, SOUPA, chris hernandez

Have 13 so far. Casey where you at? Russ? James?

Zach Zegzdryn

Jun 24, 2018, 11:47:35 PM6/24/18
to Joel Caswell, Adam Danforth, Casey Wright, Eddy Bolt, James Yang, Joe Sullivan, SOUPA, chris hernandez
Shame, shame, shame... (bell ring sound) https://goo.gl/images/j4V51y Images may be subject to copyright.

Adam Danforth

Jun 25, 2018, 12:33:57 AM6/25/18
to Zach Zegzdryn, Casey Wright, Eddy Bolt, James Yang, Joe Sullivan, Joel Caswell, SOUPA, chris hernandez
--
adam

Butcher, Educator & Father
http://www.adamdanforth.com

Chefs Collaborative Board Member | "Change Menus, Change Lives"