Is soundrts still updating?

邵晨晨拓海

May 11, 2022, 6:05:42 PM5/11/22
to soundRTSChat
Two years have passed.

Marco Oros

May 11, 2022, 6:24:17 PM5/11/22
to soundRTSChat

I hope, that yes.

If no, that It isn't matter, because I would like to update My translation, also of Sound RTS Crazy mod too. One of My friends also works on Czech translation.

Dňa 12. 5. 2022 o 0:05 '邵晨晨拓海' via soundRTSChat napísal(a):
Two years have passed.

Jennifer Kent

Sep 22, 2022, 12:44:52 PM9/22/22
to soundRTSChat
Yeah i was wondering that myself. If there are no updates why should i start playing. kinda bums me out if its abandoned wear if people might want to start playing like i tried it back in 2007 and I wasn't good at things like this so i gave up plus i was in college then so did not have time to sit down with it and try at it. but i do now. but if its going no where with all the changes in windows that makes me really sad. i will have to check some resources. audio games has not been updated I will have to check one more place.

Marco Oros

Sep 23, 2022, 2:53:09 AM9/23/22
to soundRTSChat

I think, that Sound RTS is still sleeping. I have also some strange problems with sound packs. Some sound packs are not played normally, so there are used instead sounds from normal sounds of the game, althought I everything moved to the correct folder.

Marco

Dňa 22. 9. 2022 o 17:42 Jennifer Kent napísal(a):