[log] SoundRTS 1.3.0 released

SoundMUD

Jul 8, 2020, 12:57:56 PM7/8/20
to soundRTSChat

SoundMUD

Jul 8, 2020, 4:09:11 PM7/8/20
to soundRTSChat
Hi,

If you have an error about VCRUNTIME140.dll, please try to copy VCRUNTIME140.dll from the "lib" folder to the main folder:
- go to the "lib" folder
- copy VCRUNTIME140.dll
- paste VCRUNTIME140.dll

Please let me know if you have this problem and if the solution works.

Саша Козловский

Jul 8, 2020, 10:37:59 PM7/8/20
to soundr...@googlegroups.com
Hello Everybody. In stable version i noticed in my opinion a very
serious issue. When i want to find list of servers,the app simple
closed,but instead itshould announce,that no servers find,if it's no
public servers find. If it a real issue,in my opinion release should be
updated with bug fix. Thanks.

SoundMUD

Jul 9, 2020, 7:28:38 AM7/9/20
to soundRTSChat
Hi,
Thanks for the report.
The file has been updated (same version number) in the web server.
The 2 known issues (VCRUNTIME140.dll and list of servers) are hopefully fixed.

Саша Козловский

Jul 9, 2020, 1:35:11 PM7/9/20
to soundr...@googlegroups.com
Hello. Where i can find the latest version with fixed issue? Did you
commit fixing of server list issue on github,because i also want to play
in soundrts on my mac,or this issue was only in windows? Thanks.

SoundMUD

Jul 9, 2020, 2:41:22 PM7/9/20
to soundRTSChat
Now the GitHub repository is up to date.

Роман Лотник

Jul 10, 2020, 11:17:54 AM7/10/20
to soundRTSChat
when I try to run the game
---------------------------
cx_Freeze: Python error in main script
---------------------------
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "C:\Program Files (x86)\Python38-32\lib\site-packages\cx_Freeze\initscripts\__startup__.py", line 40, in run
  File "C:\Program Files (x86)\Python38-32\lib\site-packages\cx_Freeze\initscripts\Console.py", line 37, in run
  File "soundrts.py", line 2, in <module>
  File "C:\Users\Jean-Luc\files\created\programmes\ici soundrts\1.2\soundrts\clientmain.py", line 1, in <module>
  File "C:\Users\Jean-Luc\files\created\programmes\ici soundrts\1.2\soundrts\config.py", line 10, in <module>
  File "C:\Users\Jean-Luc\files\created\programmes\ici soundrts\1.2\soundrts\lib\log.py", line 2, in <module>
  File "C:\Program Files (x86)\Python38-32\lib\logging\handlers.py", line 26, in <module>
  File "<frozen zipimport>", line 259, in load_module
  File "C:\Program Files (x86)\Python38-32\lib\socket.py", line 49, in <module>
ImportError: DLL load failed while importing _socket: Параметр задан неверно.

---------------------------
ОК
---------------------------

邵晨晨拓海

Jul 11, 2020, 6:20:24 AM7/11/20
to soundRTSChat
AI needs to be rewritten.

在 2020年7月9日星期四 UTC+8下午7:28:38,SoundMUD写道:

Le jeu. 9 juil. 2020 à 04:38, Саша Козловский <k.sas...@yandex.ru> a écrit :
Hello Everybody. In stable version i noticed in my opinion a very
serious issue. When i want to find list of servers,the app simple
closed,but instead itshould announce,that no servers find,if it's no
public servers find. If it a real issue,in my opinion release should be
updated with bug fix. Thanks.

Yohann Poulain

Jul 20, 2020, 7:47:47 AM7/20/20
to soundRTSChat
it doesn't work on my pc. :-(

lucia greco

Jul 20, 2020, 2:50:17 PM7/20/20
to soundr...@googlegroups.com
if any one has gotten this to work on a mac could you send instructions please i have a few  frends that want to play that are mac  dependint that can't get it working
lucia Greco
http://accessaces.com
follow me on twitter @accessaces