最初の未読メッセージにスキップ

lucia greco

未読、
2020/05/15 17:57:122020/05/15
To: soundr...@googlegroups.com
hello: i wile back i  downloaded the most recent build to a new computer i got the link for the list here at the time.
 when i installed it and tried to play i am not getting speach i get the clicks as i move throu the menus but i can't seem to get speach to know what option i am on thanks lucy
lucia Greco
http://accessaces.com
follow me on twitter @accessaces

blindad...@gmail.com

未読、
2020/05/15 20:34:482020/05/15
To: soundr...@googlegroups.com

Hi,

What screen reader are you using?

lucia greco

未読、
2020/05/16 0:26:572020/05/16
To: soundr...@googlegroups.com

I was using NVDA at the time but I'd prefer that itself voice I also have jaws though so whichever one you know of I can use

blindad...@gmail.com

未読、
2020/05/16 11:32:132020/05/16
To: soundr...@googlegroups.com

If you are playing hold em, hit control O, then N for NVDA, or hit S for SAPI, or J for jaws.

On Fri, May 15, 2020, 5:34 PM <blindad...@gmail.com> wrote:

Hi,

What screen reader are you using?

hello: i wile back i  downloaded the most recent build to a new computer i got the link for the list here at the time.

 when i installed it and tried to play i am not getting speach i get the clicks as i move throu the menus but i can't seem to get speach to know what option i am on thanks lucy

lucia Greco
http://accessaces.com
follow me on twitter @accessaces

Image removed by sender.

image001.jpg

lucia greco

未読、
2020/05/16 15:59:112020/05/16
To: soundr...@googlegroups.com
ok so your saying i  lonch the app and hold down the m key then hit ctrl o and then hit n for nvda or do i need to start a game first if nso how do i  start a game.
 what file do i need to change the attribute on and what attribute do i need to  change
lucia Greco
http://accessaces.com
follow me on twitter @accessaces

blindad...@gmail.com

未読、
2020/05/16 16:05:402020/05/16
To: soundr...@googlegroups.com

You’ll need to read the instructions on the site first if you’ve never started a game.

But basically, go to the hold em page, then create a table.

Then, you should hear the music, at that point, hit control O, followed by N.

I’m not sure where you thought I said to hold down M, but that isn’t the case.

Good luck,

Che

image001.jpg

lucia greco

未読、
2020/05/16 16:40:092020/05/16
To: soundr...@googlegroups.com

now I'm actually really confused because creating a table makes no sense either I'll go back to the site but none of this sounds familiar from my other installations I think the attribute in the file was what I'm looking for what attribute do I change in what file

SoundMUD

未読、
2020/05/16 16:41:332020/05/16
To: soundRTSChat
I bet the game "hold em" sounds like "hold M".
The question might be about SoundRTS and not about HoldEm, because of: "only clicks in the menus and no speech".
The recent versions of SoundRTS don't have recorded voices.

lucia greco

未読、
2020/05/16 16:46:162020/05/16
To: soundr...@googlegroups.com

But I am correct that previous versions were self-voicing. how do I get this one to at least allow me to use my screen reader to hear the information clicking only is useless to me Yes it was sound RTS

SoundMUD

未読、
2020/05/16 16:55:412020/05/16
To: soundRTSChat
The most recent version from http://jlpo.free.fr/soundrts/ is called 1.2 alpha 10:

I can't remember if something was required to use a screen reader.

The self-voicing versions are still available, for example 1.0.1:

SoundMUD

未読、
2020/05/16 17:02:482020/05/16
To: soundRTSChat
I have just realized that the very latest version, called 1.2 c 12, is only mentioned in the blog at http://soundrts.blogspot.com/ :

This version might work better with recent screen readers.

blindad...@gmail.com

未読、
2020/05/16 21:58:282020/05/16
To: soundr...@googlegroups.com

Sorry gang, I got this cross threaded with another email I was getting for my site blindAdrenaline.com, where we have online multi player tournaments for hold em, hearts, spades and so forth.

Sorry for the confusion.

Take care,

Che Martin

Owner, blind adrenaline simulations.

image001.jpg

Sebastián Fernández

未読、
2020/05/17 1:38:442020/05/17
To: soundr...@googlegroups.com

Hellolusi,

The problema is that you have the screen reader support deactivated. You’ve to activate it first.

1.      Find in the folder of your soundrts a folder named user. If you can’t found it, try to find andother soundrts folder in the appdata folder of your windows user.

2.      On that folder, find a file named soundrts.ini

3.      Find the line that says jaws=1. If you want use NVDA, modify it to jaws=0

4.      Check that the next two lines says this: srapi=1 srapi_wait = 0.1

With that, you must have speech through NVDA

Is prefferabli use NVDA than jaws, because JAWS block some key convinations.

Sorry for the late answer ̂̂

image001.jpg
全員に返信
投稿者に返信