Problem with showing recordings of games in SoundRTS 1.2-c4 with crazymod

Саша Козловский

Aug 26, 2018, 3:57:34 AM8/26/18
to soundRTSChat
Hello everybody. When i play with bot offline for example as
technical,and agressive bot play for example as robotic,it works ok,but
when i wach recording of this or any game,it shows,what i play for
example as orc and bot play for example as élémental. Also in recording
of any game it shows,what i build buildings and units,which i didn't
built in this game. Help me please,how i can solve this problem,or it's
bug of this version of SoundRTS? Thanks everybody for help.

SoundMUD

Aug 28, 2018, 1:39:04 PM8/28/18
to soundRTSChat
Hello.
I think I have fixed this bug last month but I didn't release a new version immediately.
So I have just released 1.2-c5. I am a bit rusty, so tell me if something went wrong.
The URL is:
Thanks