Bad keyboard shortcuts after restoring saved game

1 view

Marco Oros

Apr 18, 2024, 5:50:01 AMApr 18
to soundRTSChat
Hello.

I've noticed bad setting of keyboard shortcuts after loading saved game
in Sound RTS. It is mostly about unit keyboard shortcuts. For example,
when I've tried to select only archer or footmen, I select all units,
except peasants. I think, that for select all units is only one keyboard
shortcut.

Please, could You look on It and fix this problem?

Maybe I've mentioned It before.

Thank You.

Best regards

Marco Oros

SoundMUD

Apr 19, 2024, 5:41:50 PMApr 19
to soundRTSChat
Hello.
I actually fixed it a few months ago but I didn't publish the fix yet. Maybe soon.

Marco Oros

Apr 20, 2024, 6:41:56 AMApr 20
to soundRTSChat

Thank You.

Marco

Dňa 19. 4. 2024 o 23:41 SoundMUD napísal(a):