Map editor

1 view

Marco Oros

Feb 6, 2022, 2:51:11 PM2/6/22
to soundRTSChat
Hello.

I don't know, that creating or editing map is easy. But please, could
You work around on Your map editor. It'll be very easy to me to work on
map on some software for It, because I don't know, if I can have
launched My map and edit It. I think, that not.

Thank You.

Best regards

Marco Oros

Jason Symes

Feb 6, 2022, 2:58:31 PM2/6/22
to soundr...@googlegroups.com
There's a map editor in Sound RTS now? I've always just worked on maps
in Notepad, and while it can be tedious, at least if things break you
can't blame a buggy editor. :P

--
Jason Symes