Translation of new version of Crazy mod to Slovak language

Giovani

Jan 8, 2022, 4:06:35 AM1/8/22
to soundRTSChat
Hello.
I have translated a Crazy mod to Slovak language. Also, one of My friends works on Czech corrections of main translation of Sound RTS. Slovak is mutually inteligible, but It is sometimes good to find native speaker of Czech language, althought We both understands each other. I don't know Czech grammar.
Nextly, My friend promises to Me, that He'll also translate a Crazy mod to Czech language.
Ofcourse, now We are in testing phase. So It means, that We must edits a misstake in translations. Also, some words in Slovak and in Czech have sayd same.
Let me gets an example. Townhall and cityhall is in Slovak "Radnica". Also, some things are translated differently to match correct context of this game.
So, on which e-mail address can I post those things? I have misstakenly removed e-mails for Sound RTS chat. So please somebody, could You send It to me?
Now I use Google groups website to write this e-mail.
Thank You for understanding.
Best regards
Marco Oros