[log] SoundRTS 1.3.6 released

SoundMUD

Jan 27, 2023, 12:24:00 PM1/27/23
to soundRTSChat
Message has been deleted

修君

Jan 28, 2023, 9:56:13 AM1/28/23
to soundRTSChat
Recommendation for 1.3.6.
When a nearby unit is attacked, it travels to an adjacent square to counterattack.
I think the player must be able to choose to enable and disable this feature, and can specify whether each unit performs this behavior.
Especially peasant is not suitable to enable this mode.
The mode would be called counterattack mode.

My ideal situation is actually when the enemy unit is in our unit's field of view, our unit will actively try to get close to the enemy to attack.
If the enemy unit is outside of our unit's field of view then our unit will not take action.
However, if the enemy unit is outside our unit's field of view and attacks our unit, our unit will still actively approach the enemy and attack.

在2023年1月28日星期六 UTC+8 01:24:00<SoundMUD> 写道:

SoundMUD

Jan 30, 2023, 1:00:43 PM1/30/23
to soundr...@googlegroups.com
I don't know yet, but I'll think about this mode.

Le sam. 28 janv. 2023 à 15:32, 修君 <shaoc...@gmail.com> a écrit :
The unit will travel to the enemy square to counterattack, after which it will return to its starting position.
Can this behavior be added to the list of unit behaviors, attack mode, defense mode, counterattack mode.
Or add an enable and disable to this feature.

在2023年1月28日星期六 UTC+8 01:24:00<SoundMUD> 写道: