how do i access the metadata 'rating' field

Doug Darnell

Aug 2, 2017, 5:33:16 PM8/2/17
to Soundminer Users Collective
Anyone know how to assign numerical values to the metadata 'rating'? Most of the other fields can be accessed through 'edit metadat' or triple clicking or setting up the 'meta multitag' function but I can't seem to get data into rating for some reason

Harry Caul [moderator]

Aug 2, 2017, 5:44:30 PM8/2/17
to Soundminer Users Collective
Have you tried right-clicking in the field and choosing Edit Field?

Soundminer

Aug 2, 2017, 7:19:52 PM8/2/17
to do...@robotrepair.net, Soundminer Users Collective

Doug

Drop this onto your 4.5pro and it will add it to the script engine

Or use the hammer wrench to install this script

It will give you batch control over the RATING field

steve

August 2, 2017 at 5:31 PM
Anyone know how to assign numerical values to the metadata 'rating'? Most of the other fields can be accessed through 'edit metadat' or triple clicking or setting up the 'meta multitag' function but I can't seem to get data into rating for some reason

Set Rating.lua.zip