spotting split stereo file problem in PT11

Nathaniel Reichman

Jan 7, 2015, 11:55:36 AM1/7/15
to soundminerforum@googlegroups.com Collective, Steve Pecile
Hello Soundminers:

I’m breaking in my new PTHD11.3/Yosemite/Soundminer 4.5a135 rig. Have a problem spotting split stereo files with “reference original” set to on. The reference is right, but the clip name (not the parent clip name) is getting truncated, causing Pro Tools not to list these files as being stereo in the bin. It looks right in the edit window, but will cause serious workflow problems later, especially when exporting.

I changed the file name limit from 31 to 255, but didn't see a change. It looks like the last character is getting truncated. For example “Name.L.wav” is turning into “Nam"

I’m digging in the manual for clues. Steve, would love your input on this. Thanks!

Nathaniel Reichman
Supervising Producer – Re-recording Mixer

Google Voice (rings all phones): (518) 966-2226 | iPhone (Messages/Facetime): (917) 921-3446
Skype: NReichman | Manhattan studio landline: (212) 989-9500

Nathaniel Reichman

Jan 7, 2015, 1:24:51 PM1/7/15
to soundminerforum@googlegroups.com Collective, Steve Pecile
Never mind. The latest version fixes this issue. Thanks Steve for outstanding support. I clearly need to spend more time on the CodeDestructor forum.