Copy File Path

Chris Mac

Dec 3, 2018, 8:14:14 PM12/3/18
to Soundminer Users Collective
Hi there,
Is there an easy way to copy the filepath from the metadata.
I am using SMHD 1.0v308 and there are entries in my database that point to folders that have been moved etc (so reveal selected file is no help). I want to copy them into a spreadsheet (as I come across them)so I have them all available so I can do a mamoth cleaning session
I would rather not start a new database as I have put notes in many of the fields of sound effects

cheers

Chris

Jeremiah Moore

Dec 3, 2018, 8:23:21 PM12/3/18
to chris...@gmail.com, Soundminer Users Collective
Top bar / Column View / select FilePath to display filepath.
select all, edit/copy will copy displayed info to tabular clipboard, can paste to excel etc
or export

jeremiah moore sound | DESIGN and MIX | san francisco