Hybrid Library Pricing, Life-Cycle & Soundminer Add-On

Pro Sound Effects

Dec 30, 2014, 10:14:15 AM12/30/14
to soundmi...@googlegroups.com

Seasons Greetings SM Users!

Thanks to those of you have supplied us with Hybrid Library reviews, those of you who have applied this year, and those of you who have expressed excitement about this year's Soundminer Add-on option!

In response to a number of questions on how the Hybrid changes over the course of a year and how the pricing changes during the sale period and non-sale period, we put together the following post:

http://www.prosoundeffects.com/blog/hybrid-library-life-cycle-pricing/

We hope this clears up any confusion and explains the Hybrid's purpose and benefits further.  Please do let me know if there is anything we haven’t covered here.

Lastly, I wanted to let you know that we have 10 units left at sale price until December 31st. After that, the sale is over for the season.

If you are interested in reserving a Hybrid Library, use priority code:

SOUNDMINER

and I'll make sure Jeremy Siegel prioritizes your application review.

Feel free to post here or email me directly with any questions.

Lastly, thank you for your support in 2014 and from the team 2 Pro Sound Effects we are wishing you a bountiful 2015 full of sonic splendor!

Cheers,

Douglas

Douglas Price

Founder & President

Pro Sound Effects

646 706 7728 x7

www.prosoundeffects.com

Next Level Library, Licensing & Service

NEW: Hybrid Library + Expansion Program!

NEW: About PSE Video!

...or stay updated on Twitter & Linkedin

Sound+Driveimage1.jpg