Facebook mobile connect

Eduardo Serrano

Mar 20, 2012, 5:44:10 AM3/20/12
to SoundCloudAPI
Hi,

I have developed a Windows Phone app that uploads recorded audio from
the phone to SoundCloud.
The authentication using Facebook was working well until today (or
maybe until few days before, I've only noticed today).

Here's what happens:
1) I open a web browser and navigate to the following address:
https://soundcloud.com/connect?scope=non-expiring&display=popup&client_id={my
client id}&response_type=code&redirect_uri={my redirect uri}

Which opens a page saying "Connect The Listener with your SoundCloud
account".

2) I tap the Connect with Facebook button and I get a navigation
failed (meaning the page was not found), for example, to the following
Uri:
https://graph.facebook.com/oauth/authorize?x=75&y=14

This is strange because it was working well a couple of days before
and I haven't changed the code. Before I would be able to sign in with
my facebook account without any problems...

Have you changed anything in the API that might have caused this?
If not, any ideas to why this is happening?

Regards,
Eduardo Serrano

Eduardo Serrano

Mar 21, 2012, 3:30:43 AM3/21/12
to SoundCloudAPI
I've also tried a different client_id and redirect uri (from a second
app I'm developing) and it doesn't work.

Anyone?

On 20 Mar, 09:44, Eduardo Serrano <3xist...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I have developed a Windows Phone app that uploads recorded audio from
> the phone to SoundCloud.
> The authentication using Facebook was working well until today (or
> maybe until few days before, I've only noticed today).
>
> Here's what happens:
> 1) I open a web browser and navigate to the following address:https://soundcloud.com/connect?scope=non-expiring&display=popup&clien...{my

Eduardo Serrano

Mar 21, 2012, 11:40:35 AM3/21/12
to SoundCloudAPI
No one else with this issue?
I understand there might be very few people developing SoundCloud apps
for Windows Phone but what about iPhone developers? Any of you having
this problem of authenticating using facebook login?

bump...

Eduardo Serrano

Mar 21, 2012, 11:43:29 AM3/21/12
to SoundCloudAPI
Sorry for your time. It seems the API is working correctly again.
Now it doesn't fail while navigating to the facebook login.
Everything working as intended.

Thank you anyway,
Eduardo Serrano