Post Comments via JavaScript SDK broken in IE?

danpeachey

Mar 25, 2012, 9:01:00 PM3/25/12
to SoundCloudAPI
Hi,

I have an app that posts comments back up to SC while the track is
playing using the following line of code:

SC.post('/tracks/' + currentTrack.id + '/comments', { "comment[body]":
message, "comment[timestamp]": offset }, function () { });

Testing my app, I see comments come thru fine when using Firefox and
Chrome, but IE9 gets a 401 Unauthorized error.

Any known issues with the JavaScript SDK on IE9?

Also, what is the best method to detect if somebody has already
connected to their SC account with the JavaScript SDK? I couldn't see
anything that looked like a 'getLoginState' type method/property.

Thanks
Dan.