API Support moving to Stack Overflow. Google Group announcement-only on April 2

Paul Osman

Mar 7, 2012, 8:49:51 AM3/7/12
to soundc...@googlegroups.com
Hey SoundCloud Hackers,

As you know, the SoundCloud developer community has been growing
rapidly. We now have over ten thousand registered applications with over
three hundred featured in our App Gallery. This Google Group has been
one of the primary support and discussion channels, but lately we've
been outgrowing it.

We have decided that in order to help us manage support better, we are
moving over to Stack Overflow. Stack Overflow will be a better forum for
people to ask questions about the SoundCloud API and get support from
each other as well as members of the larger developer community. Myself
and other members of the Platform team are watching the 'soundcloud' tag
and will chime in when we can be of assistance. From now on, we
encourage you to use the tag when asking questions about the SoundCloud API:

http://stackoverflow.com/questions/tagged/soundcloud
<http://stackoverflow.com/questions/tagged/soundcloud>

This list will become announcement only on April2nd.Expect announcements
about new features, pointers to blog posts and general goings-on in the
world of the SoundCloud API. We will continue to be active on the
mailing list, answering questions where possible, during the transition
phase. You can get more information about the move here:

http://developers.soundcloud.com/blog/moving-api-support-to-stack-overflow

See you all on Stack Overflow! I'll be posting regular reminders as the
clock counts down to April 2nd.

Cheers,
Paul

--