iPhone app using the soundcloud api, apiKey, license etc.?

fingertwister

Mar 7, 2012, 3:46:39 AM3/7/12
to SoundCloudAPI
Hi
I am developing an iphone app which is sort of an ipod / spotify thing
where you search for music, make playlists etc.

I have a few questions regarding the app:
1. Am I allowed to use the soundcloud api for this purpose?
2. Would you (@SoundCloudAPI) mind if I sell it? I.e. distribute it as
a paid app? I have not decided whether I should do this or not but if
I could make a few bucks on it it would motivate me more to continue
the work on it (I have already spent far too many hours on it :/)
3. Right now I have bundled my apiKey with the app in order to be able
to query the api for info. Is this the way to do it or would each user
need to have his/hers own key?

I hope you will like my app. I certainly like soundcloud :)

Best regards
Daniel Skantze