ios sharing Kit

Nathalie

Mar 19, 2012, 10:36:03 AM3/19/12
to SoundCloudAPI
Hello,

I am using sharing kit in ios 5 to share recorded audio files encoded
with the following settings:

destinationFilePath = [[NSString alloc] initWithFormat: @"%@/
output.aiff-c", documentsDirectory];
destinationURL =
CFURLCreateWithFileSystemPath(kCFAllocatorDefault,
(CFStringRef)destinationFilePath, kCFURLPOSIXPathStyle, false);

outputFormat = kAudioFormatAppleIMA4;
sampleRate = 44100;

ExtAudioFileCreateWithURL(destinationURL, kAudioFileAIFCType,
&dstFormat, NULL, kAudioFileFlags_EraseFile, &destinationFile);

ExtAudioFileSetProperty(destinationFile,
kExtAudioFileProperty_ClientDataFormat, size, &clientFormat);

i have read in this group that it s possible to upload files with this
kind of settings to soundcloud, but i get the following error:
"Sorry, this track is too hot for us!"

any idea why it doesnt work?

Thanks in advance,

Nathalie

Tobias Kräntzer

Mar 20, 2012, 4:51:09 AM3/20/12
to soundc...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

have you tried to open the file manually?
Maybe it is corrupted and therefor could not be processed by the server.

Cheers,
Tobias.

--
Tobias Kräntzer