Copyright.....

Giuseppe Porcelli

Mar 22, 2012, 12:43:11 PM3/22/12
to soundc...@googlegroups.com
Our Android app mix some know karaoke song with voice and publish it on your server's.
Starting few days we start to receive the below email:

Our automatic content protection system has detected that your upload "ciao" may contain content that is owned or licensed by Sound Choice Karaoke (Various Artists - Sound Choice Karaoke, Karaoke - Stand By Me). As a result, we have paused the upload of your audio for the time being. If you are the original creator of the audio in all its parts, or have obtained all necessary licenses and permissions to upload and share this content, please contact us using the form below.

We would like to continue to use our app and legally do what to do, but we don't know what !!! Please instruct how to get license from Sound Choice karaoke and continue with our job.

Thank you

Paul Osman

Mar 23, 2012, 1:07:25 PM3/23/12
to soundc...@googlegroups.com
Hi Giuseppe,

This is not really an API issue. That message indicates that the track you uploaded might be copyrighted. Did you use the form provided in the email to get in touch with our contact team?

Cheers,
--
Paul Osman
Developer Evangelist