Reminder: Google Group going announcement-only in 1 week

Paul Osman

Mar 27, 2012, 4:59:10 PM3/27/12
to soundc...@googlegroups.com
Hey Hackers,

A while ago we announced that we were moving our primary API support channel from Google Groups to Stack Overflow. A few of us have been monitoring the 'soundcloud' tag and it looks like a bunch more people are using it to post questions about our API (and getting answers!). It's awesome to see a lot of activity from community members there.

This is just a reminder that in just under a week, we'll be making this Google Group announcement only. Technical questions about the SoundCloud API can be posted to Stack Overflow using the 'soundcloud' tag:

Cheers,
Paul

--
Paul Osman