Call for Sounds

Nicole Marchesseau

Dec 5, 2022, 6:24:58 PM12/5/22
to sound-...@googlegroups.com

Hello! I hope this is ok to share here. Please delete if not. :)

Dear All,

The project Sound braid is excited to share this call for sounds

Sound braid is an emerging web ecology centred around inquiry and discovery through sound. We are currently inviting submissions of recorded sounds that converse and create with the existing threads on the site, along with a short abstract and one optional image. Sound braid aims to ignite relationships, discussions, and collaboration. We invite sounds that might provide indexations of time, place, space or experience, or that might resist them. We hope that the space will engage collaborators in attunement and speculation. For more information about the braid and project, please visit:

Soundbraid.org

We are accepting submissions until January 15th Thereafter, submissions will be accepted on an ongoing basis and posted monthly. Thank you for circulating this call widely.

Thank you,

The Sound braid curators

Sb_CallforSounds_Poster.png