Sound Studies Sponsored Panels

annie.greenwood

Feb 3, 2023, 1:25:47 PM2/3/23
to Sound Studies
The SEM Sound Studies Section welcomes applications for panel sponsorship for the upcoming SEM 2023 conference. If you have a sound studies-related individual paper that you would like to join with others to form a panel, or a pre-formed panel for our consideration please submit abstracts to the Sound Studies Section co-chairs by email by Monday, February 6. We will notify selected participants by Monday, February 13.

The current co-chairs are Sarah Politz (spo...@ufl.edu) and Rujing Stacy Huang (rsh...@hku.hk)). Please direct any questions to us.

SEM’s deadline for all proposals is February 17, 2023. For more information on submission guidelines, see here. All sponsored panels/abstracts must follow SEM submission guidelines, including for length.

Thank you,
Anne Greenwood
(secretary, Sound Studies Section)