downloads aborted

Marty Schnurr

Apr 27, 2024, 2:58:16 PMApr 27
to Soulseek Technical Discussion
my attempted downloads are all aborting automatically and I don't know why...can anyone help.  This has never happened before.  Thanks

Icy Coke

Apr 29, 2024, 12:34:20 AMApr 29
to Soulseek Technical Discussion
It happens the same to me I don't know why as well.

Brando Ottavi

Apr 29, 2024, 11:42:11 AMApr 29
to Soulseek Technical Discussion
me too, i don't know the first message is soulseekqt is already running. please check your taskbar, but ther'snot happened nothing

matthewmatt_

Jun 20, 2024, 10:41:11 PM (12 days ago) Jun 20
to Soulseek Technical Discussion
hi, i had the same problem, every download would get aborted instantly, solved the problem by changing the download folder in options. it was set to my hard drive (C:), so i changed to a music specific folder, then restarted sk, worked perfectly after that.