All dwnl files aborted

Alek

Dec 25, 2021, 2:09:34 PM12/25/21
to Soulseek Technical Discussion
I should add to the below that I am using SoulseekQT 2019.7.22 on Windows 10, too.

I'm a long-time user of Soulseek and have never had a real problem downloading. For the last couple of hours though I have been able to download nothing. All downloads read "aborted". There is nothing wrong with my internet connection (I tested it) and I am sharing plenty of music files. I have tried restarting Soulseek and my computer. Is there some sort of issue at the moment? Thanks for any feedback, Alek

Andreas Kraffert

Jan 1, 2022, 11:27:08 AM1/1/22
to Soulseek Technical Discussion
Since today I have the same problem. Yesterday it worked as ever.
SoulseekQT 2019.7.22, Windows 11, no problems with the internet connection,

William Woollard

Jan 1, 2022, 11:30:01 AM1/1/22
to Soulseek Technical Discussion
make sure your hard drive isn't filled, that happens often when people download from me

Andreas Kraffert

Jan 1, 2022, 11:44:14 AM1/1/22
to Soulseek Technical Discussion
Thanx, I found the problem. The connection to the hard disk with the download and shared folders was interrupted. :D