what could be causing my slow upload speeds?

Zach Avila

Jul 13, 2024, 10:39:31 AMJul 13
to Soulseek Technical Discussion

I've always had trouble with my upload speeds, I figured it was just my connection from living in a rural area but I'm currently staying with my aunt in the city who has super fast xfinity wifi and I'm still getting the same slow speeds..also my upload speed used to always fluctuate (always like 70k/s or below) but now it's staying at a constant 70.7. Anyone have any ideas on what could be the problem? Also, my ports are open and slsk says its configured correctly. thanks
Screen Shot 2024-07-13 at 9.31.52 AM.png
Screen Shot 2024-07-13 at 9.30.12 AM.png

Zach Avila

Jul 13, 2024, 10:43:40 AMJul 13
to Soulseek Technical Discussion
Screen Shot 2024-07-13 at 9.43.01 AM.png