Windows 11 New clients 7-22-64 bit and 2018-11-16-32 Bit Not Responding

James Bandes

Nov 29, 2022, 9:59:27 PM11/29/22
to Soulseek Technical Discussion
If I install the latest client 32bit or 64 bit on Windows 11 version 21H2 and launch it - It says NOT RESPONDING. If however I install the older 157NS13 version it works fine. The new client versions do not appear to work on Windows 11

Simon Curtiss

Dec 25, 2022, 10:34:51 PM12/25/22
to Soulseek Technical Discussion
I've been using Windows 11 since very early Insider releases, and it has always worked for me. There was a 30-40 second delay initially but that was long gone before 21H2.

How long are you waiting for the Not Responding to go away?

Check the setting in App & browser control in Windows Security to make sue it's not blocking the app.