I just want to unshare a folder

Joe Franks

May 26, 2022, 12:12:38 AM5/26/22
to Soulseek Technical Discussion
I have used soulseek/nicotne off and on for several years. Now I haver it on MacOS, and I just want to change my shared folder to something else, and remove the current shared folder. Seems like this version is missing a lot of option buttons, or is it me?

Thanks

Richrod D Jams

Jun 3, 2022, 2:38:55 AM6/3/22
to Soulseek Technical Discussion
All I can see are the options in the File Sharing tab.  You'll (presumably) already have a folder(s) in Shared Folders box?  You can right-click this and choose Unshare, then just set up another at the top where it says 'Share Folder'.

Joe Franks

Jun 16, 2022, 1:49:15 AM6/16/22
to Soulseek Technical Discussion
that only works with windows/pc. There is non right-click on mac

Richrod D Jams

Jun 18, 2022, 5:11:24 AM6/18/22
to Soulseek Technical Discussion
No right click on a Mac?  I've had a perfectly good right-click on Macs for decades.  Have a look in your trackpad or Mouse settings.

Joe Franks

Jun 30, 2022, 12:08:09 AM6/30/22
to Soulseek Technical Discussion
fixed.