Soulseek resurrects deleted accounts?

Владислав Лезин

Jul 17, 2024, 1:51:20 AM (10 days ago) Jul 17
to Soulseek Technical Discussion
If I'm not mistaken, soulseek automatically delete your account when you're not logging in for one month. There were some cool users I used to download from, but they have left the community. Sometimes I'm trying to add their accounts on my userlist to check if they have came back and two of them now are appearing in my list, but their download speed shows 0 kb/s. Sometimes the guys appear as if they're online (green icon) but when I'm trying to browse their library the client says they're offline (I'm using Android clinet, if that matters). The amount of files in their library, however, are indicated correctly. I was curious about this and I've tried to log in with their usernames and random password, so the client says the password is invalid. I do believe however that this is some kind of bug, because no matter how frequently I check the client these users are offline with constant 0 kb/s download speed.

I'm talking about these users: 1) pearlybaker 2) papadiabolous