Linux Build 2018.1.30 Problems last few weeks

Cool Guy

Jun 3, 2021, 3:48:07 PM6/3/21
to Soulseek Technical Discussion
Hi,
I have been using this build for a few years with no problems.
After last O/S upgrade it has started to behave odd.

After hour or so Queued items simply wont start.
If I restart the client and all new queued items will be lost.

Running from Terminal doesn't give anything away besides this on startup:

qt.network.ssl: QSslSocket: cannot resolve CRYPTO_num_locks
qt.network.ssl: QSslSocket: cannot resolve CRYPTO_set_id_callback
qt.network.ssl: QSslSocket: cannot resolve CRYPTO_set_locking_callback
qt.network.ssl: QSslSocket: cannot resolve ERR_free_strings
qt.network.ssl: QSslSocket: cannot resolve EVP_CIPHER_CTX_cleanup
qt.network.ssl: QSslSocket: cannot resolve EVP_CIPHER_CTX_init
qt.network.ssl: QSslSocket: cannot resolve sk_new_null
qt.network.ssl: QSslSocket: cannot resolve sk_push
qt.network.ssl: QSslSocket: cannot resolve sk_free
qt.network.ssl: QSslSocket: cannot resolve sk_num
qt.network.ssl: QSslSocket: cannot resolve sk_pop_free
qt.network.ssl: QSslSocket: cannot resolve sk_value
qt.network.ssl: QSslSocket: cannot resolve SSL_library_init
qt.network.ssl: QSslSocket: cannot resolve SSL_load_error_strings
qt.network.ssl: QSslSocket: cannot resolve SSL_get_ex_new_index
qt.network.ssl: QSslSocket: cannot resolve SSLv3_client_method
qt.network.ssl: QSslSocket: cannot resolve SSLv23_client_method
qt.network.ssl: QSslSocket: cannot resolve SSLv3_server_method
qt.network.ssl: QSslSocket: cannot resolve SSLv23_server_method
qt.network.ssl: QSslSocket: cannot resolve X509_STORE_CTX_get_chain
qt.network.ssl: QSslSocket: cannot resolve OPENSSL_add_all_algorithms_noconf
qt.network.ssl: QSslSocket: cannot resolve OPENSSL_add_all_algorithms_conf
qt.network.ssl: QSslSocket: cannot resolve SSLeay
qt.network.ssl: QSslSocket: cannot resolve SSLeay_version
qt.network.ssl: QSslSocket: cannot call unresolved function SSLeay
qt.network.ssl: Incompatible version of OpenSSL

openssl verion 1.1.1.k-1 was upgraded on my machine recently.

Jacob Alexander Tice

Jun 5, 2021, 2:37:49 PM6/5/21
to Soulseek Technical Discussion
I'm having the exact same issue.

Andrew Wright

Jun 1, 2022, 5:07:56 PM6/1/22
to Soulseek Technical Discussion

Also having the issue and seeing the same error regarding OpenSSL.

­ ­

Jun 24, 2022, 3:51:25 AM6/24/22
to Soulseek Technical Discussion
Having the same issue too, but not sure for how long it has been there. I get the same error messages in terminal. After some time (could be just hours, or more than a day), all network activity for SoulseekQt seems to stop.

distort...@gmail.com

Aug 25, 2022, 9:36:04 PM8/25/22
to Soulseek Technical Discussion
So I'm currently running on Mint 21 and gave this version a shot and so far so good its working fine for me . i will update if anything problems occur

Wim P

Aug 31, 2022, 7:47:32 AM8/31/22
to Soulseek Technical Discussion
same here, slskqt stop working after X amount of time.

distort...@gmail.com

Sep 4, 2022, 11:30:27 AM9/4/22
to Soulseek Technical Discussion
Nine days since I've installed it and its still working fine.