SoulseekQT for Windows running in tray but I can't click or right click it to get the screen up

Ole-Tom Ingebrigtsen

Jul 24, 2024, 6:34:30 PM (3 days ago) Jul 24
to Soulseek Technical Discussion
Hi all. I've been using SoulseekQT for Windows a few days and it's been working well until today. After I had to do a restart of the computer due to memory issues and an update, the SoulseekQT icon in the tray isn't accepting clicks. I can stop the program from task manager and when I start it up again, it is shown in the tray. But I still can't click it. Right click doesn't work either. And a new restart of the computer din't have any effect either. What do I do to get the screen up?