Creating new account page ? I Can't find it ?

Ellee Castillo

Feb 21, 2023, 5:43:47 PM2/21/23
to Soulseek Technical Discussion
Can someone post the link to the page from where I would create a new account

thank you

Paul Meranda

Mar 19, 2023, 5:23:10 AM3/19/23
to Soulseek Technical Discussion
well, if youre just trying to use the program, you can put any combo of user/pass you want and it will give you access to all program functions (at least on windows). that being said, i have NO IDEA how to access the website or forum-- i cant use my original username, new usernames, i cant recover my password, NONE of my email addresses are recognized... i dont know WHATS going on there, sadly..