Same here...

已查看 133 次
跳至第一个未读帖子

Sylvia Genders

未读,
2022年6月11日 14:36:202022/6/11
收件人 Soulseek Technical Discussion
I had been using SoulSeek for MANY years, but as of a couple of years ago I can't log in, can't find a way of changing ports through Windows Firewall that works, can't uninstall/reinstall and set up a new account, still comes up under old user name but cannot log in. I tried using Nicotine+, still no go.

I have asked for help in the forum, never heard anything.

Mu focus is film scores, but even when I could still get in I kept getting told to share when my directories were open...never got help with that, either.

I really miss being able to get and share the less popular tracks and incidental music from films.

Hans Erich Schern

未读,
2022年6月12日 05:23:162022/6/12
收件人 Soulseek Technical Discussion
Which error you get? Is it "login failure - socket error?"
I have got this trouble with that error, and I also can't find a way to revolve it.

Ana Maria P R

未读,
2022年7月2日 00:43:432022/7/2
收件人 Soulseek Technical Discussion