"Share files" button not shown

Asunder

Jun 26, 2024, 7:13:14 AM (7 days ago) Jun 26
to Soulseek Technical Discussion
Hello,
I've used SoulSeek for a while. Now I've changed computer and I've reinstalled it.

When I launched it the first time, the pop-up window prompting to browse folders and upload my stuff seemed buggy and didn't respond, so I skipped that passage. Now when I open SoulSeek and go to search for the "Share files" button, I can't find it.

Here's what the "File sharing" tab looks like. Clicking on the "Shared folders" parts does nothing. How can I start uploading, so that I can also start downloading?

Screenshot-soulseek.png

Many thanks

Nir Arbel

Jun 26, 2024, 7:33:44 AM (7 days ago) Jun 26
to Soulseek Technical Discussion
It's the 'Share Folder' button at the top. Which version of macOS are you on? I want to try to reproduce the non-responsive popup during install.