Sorry, TOTAL newb here... prompt to share my folder not working, cannot get started....

Lathe Of Heaven (Lathe Of Heaven)

May 25, 2024, 11:47:33 PMMay 25
to Soulseek Technical Discussion
Basically that.  When I open the program I get the starting prompt that I should share a folder first, but the window just sits there and I hear an error no matter where I click on that window.  How do I get started?  Thanks!

Nir Arbel

May 25, 2024, 11:50:14 PMMay 25
to Soulseek Technical Discussion
Windows or Mac? Which version of SoulseekQt?

Pixel Fon

Jun 8, 2024, 7:26:51 AMJun 8
to Soulseek Technical Discussion
Same here, Mac

Nir Arbel

Jun 8, 2024, 7:39:40 AMJun 8
to Soulseek Technical Discussion
Which version of SoulseekQt are you using?

Pixel Fon

Jun 8, 2024, 7:51:41 AMJun 8
to Soulseek Technical Discussion
QT build 2021.2.6 (on a Mac Silicon)
Thanks

Nir Arbel

Jun 8, 2024, 7:53:02 AMJun 8
to Soulseek Technical Discussion
No problem. That version has a problem with the newer MacOS when it comes to showing the file sharing dialog. Try the latest version on the download page.

Pixel Fon

Jun 8, 2024, 8:01:57 AMJun 8
to Soulseek Technical Discussion
Great Works 😘 😂