Define Node name on code and send it to SoulissApp

Juan Pinto

Jan 11, 2016, 2:37:46 PM1/11/16
to souliss
Hi all, will be a good enhacement add an option on Souliss and SoulissApp to define the name off the node on the code and then send this name to SoulissApp.

I actually have a node name configurable via webinterface stored on the EEPROM, I use it to send this value + sensor name to emoncms, and it's helpful to know what node am configuring via webinterface.

If this is interesting and possible the next step will be do the same with the slot names.

What do you think?

Regards

Di Maio, Dario

Jan 11, 2016, 3:50:30 PM1/11/16
to sou...@googlegroups.com

It can be an option, but I'm not much fashinated about this approach.

Lets see what Alessandro think about.

Dario.

From Mobile.