Hardware ESP32

Edgar Ruiz Vargas

Jan 22, 2019, 7:25:10 AM1/22/19
to souliss
Hi,

I would like know if some one has been used the ESP32 in their project, and if it is 100% compatible with all typicals or there are some problems.

I would be interested in using ESP32 due to it has more pins available.

Thanks in advance,

Edgar

Di Maio, Dario

Jan 22, 2019, 3:27:43 PM1/22/19
to sou...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

it works, on github there is a porting, byt has not been deeply tested. So I suggest you to have a couple of test nodes to verify your needs before having your nodes installed.

Regards,
Dario.

Di Maio, Dario

May 5, 2019, 5:53:00 AM5/5/19
to sou...@googlegroups.com
Hi Edgar,

did you had some test with ESP32 and Souliss?

Dario.

On 22 Jan 2019 1:25 pm, "Edgar Ruiz Vargas" <edgar.r...@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi,

I would like know if some one has been used the ESP32 in their project, and if it is 100% compatible with all typicals or there are some problems.

I would be interested in using ESP32 due to it has more pins available.

Thanks in advance,

Edgar

Edgar Ruiz Vargas

Jul 16, 2019, 10:59:52 AM7/16/19
to souliss
Hi Dario,

Sorry for late response. I had no time to try the ESP32 yet