[QUESTION] ENC28J60 + NRF24L01 + RS485 ?

Juan Pinto

Feb 2, 2015, 11:53:54 AM2/2/15
to sou...@googlegroups.com
Hi!, With the new version we can configure a GW with the three interfaces, is it? This is Awesome!! I will try soon as possible.

Ty for your work!

Another question related to mine. Im trying to help David on a simple sketch with 2 nodes connected with crossed RXTX but the second node is void on the app. I added a RemoteInput to test comunications and works ok, Im missing something, can you help me? I haven't a simple example for 485, I'll try to make one.

Here is the spanish post:

Regards

Di Maio, Dario

Feb 2, 2015, 11:58:32 AM2/2/15
to sou...@googlegroups.com

Is it possible even in A6 is just a bit more complex to build.

Have a look to DINo sketches for RS485 and consider the TX enable.

Dario.

From Mobile.