Sonoff básico doesnt start

Jammoyano

Jul 7, 2019, 11:27:23 AM7/7/19
to souliss
Hi all,

Last week I received a Sonoff básic device. PCB its labelled as "sonoff rf r2 power v1.0".
I'm able to load básic sketches (blink and so on) and even some mqtt... But allways with DOUT flash mode
If a souliss sketch is flashed it just doesnt boot.

Has someone work with it?
Seems that new hardware doesnt supports souliss!?!?

P. S..: SORRY for my por english. It'snot my language and Im writing from mobile.

Di Maio, Dario

Aug 16, 2019, 1:10:01 PM8/16/19
to sou...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

I've a sonoff and it works without problems.

Dario.