SoulissApp: souliss not accessible (solved)

Gabriele Ribichini

May 24, 2014, 4:44:19 PM5/24/14
to sou...@googlegroups.com
Hello folks,
I've received my 10 ProDiNo boards and I started to play a bit.

The first board has been working fine alone in the network for a couple of days using the ssDiNo_ex01_LitghsGateway sketch.
Today I shut it of for a while to wire the board to a switch and once powered again the SoulissApp could not access to it anymore.

I've tried to use different mobile devices, clear the database, change IDs, nothing helped... souliss was not accessible in the network.
And due to the dynamic network configuration I was like blind, the default 192.168.1.77 ip was not accessible.

I tried to flash the scketch again in the same board.. no luck.
Then I tried to use another board.. and it was working fine..so I re-created the SoulissApp DB.

Now even the first board is working again.
What the problem was ?

Di Maio, Dario

May 24, 2014, 4:49:53 PM5/24/14
to sou...@googlegroups.com

Can you try to shut them off and see if the problem cames back again?

Which is your network IP subnet, 192.168.1.0?

Dario.

From Mobile.

Gabriele Ribichini

May 24, 2014, 4:56:00 PM5/24/14
to sou...@googlegroups.com
Hello Dario,
now I am using back the first board alone in the network.
I rebooted it several time without any issue.

The schetch defines the following:
#define DYNAMICADDRESSING   0x01
#define ETHERNETMACRAW   0x01

No further network setup has been defined (yet).

SoulissApp was (and is now) showing a connection to IP 192.168.1.77 through the local network.

thanks
- gabriele

Di Maio, Dario

May 24, 2014, 4:57:05 PM5/24/14
to sou...@googlegroups.com

Yes you are working using the configuration less mode.

Dario.

From Mobile.