Dynamic addressing and old nodes

已查看 25 次
跳至第一个未读帖子

Alvaro Lobato

未读,
2017年12月7日 15:20:372017/12/7
收件人 souliss
Hi,

I've been using dynamic addressing for some time now (couple of years), and have several nodes that are not present any more also some test nodes. How can I delete those old nodes from the database without reseting the numbers of the existing ones?. I wouldn't like to reprogram OpenHab's integration.

Thanks.

Di Maio, Dario

未读,
2017年12月8日 08:09:252017/12/8
收件人 sou...@googlegroups.com

Unfortunately you need to reset the eeprom of your gateway and redo the join procedure (joining one node at time).

Dario.

Alvaro Lobato

未读,
2017年12月8日 09:52:432017/12/8