Re: [souliss] what to #iinclude?

Di Maio, Dario

Aug 16, 2019, 1:04:19 PM8/16/19
to sou...@googlegroups.com
Hi Roger,

did you had a look at the wiki ok github? There are details on networking and addressing.

Please note that Souliss use a parallel addressing system to IP addresses due to the support of wireless point to point and rs485. Anyhow a match between the two is required as there is no DNS equivalent.

Regards,
Dario.

On 2 Aug 2019 1:50 pm, "Roger M" <rog...@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi,
I'm having difficulties in setting up the basic addressing. It's not clear to me.
I would like to have one gateway (EtherMEGA2560), three ProDino's and a few NodeMCU's, all interconnected by ethernet/wifi. I have a DHCP service on my network. I know how DHCP works but I get confused with all the vNet etc. I find it difficult to read all the examples and refine the information I need from that.
Is someone willing to help me out?