MQTT possible?

Edgar Ruiz Vargas

Apr 23, 2019, 9:15:52 AM4/23/19
to souliss
Hi, I would like to know if it is possible to send comands through mqtt. I have seen the publisubcribe.h, but i am not sure hot to set up. Are there any examples of this?

Thanks in advance,

Edgar

Di Maio, Dario

Apr 23, 2019, 9:36:42 AM4/23/19
to sou...@googlegroups.com
Hi Edgar,

you should use an MQTT library and write some code to handle those request in Souliss (sending MaCaco messages or local commands).

If you are fine to run a gateway on a PC/server there is a working python gateway, or having openHAB in between.

Dario.

Edgar Ruiz Vargas

Jul 16, 2019, 11:05:35 AM7/16/19
to souliss
Ok, Dario

Someone could help on give some tips how to proceed for do this. I am HW engineer and I am familiar with hardware but not as much as with firmware/software. If someone could spread some scketch with mqtt and soullis, it would be very apreciated.

Thanks in advance,

Edgar