Fwd: Vienna SOTA day, Sunday, May 22 2016

Dan OK1HRA

May 17, 2016, 11:59:32 AM5/17/16
to sot...@googlegroups.com
---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Reinhard Hawel (OE1RHC) <oe1...@oevsv.at>
Date: 2016-05-17 16:49 GMT+02:00
Subject: Vienna SOTA day, Sunday, May 22 2016
To: drago....@gmail.com, dd...@gmx.de, ha5...@freemail.hu,
ok1...@wo.cz, sot...@gmail.com, s5...@siol.net

Dear SOTA managers,

as I already posted on the SOTA reflector, Vienna SOTA day spring 2016
will take place on Sunday, May 22 2016.

Activators from the east of Austria will climb up the summits and hope
to achieve some S2S QSOs or some QSOs with chasers.

I have set up a page where I note all the participating summits. The URL is:

http://viennasotaday.hawel.net/summit-list-spring-2016

There are not too many entries now but experience shows that the
activators decide their destination in the last minutes. That's the
reason why I complete the list on sunday morning. You can print it out
to not miss anyone on the summits.

If somebody likes to participate and to be included in the list, please
send a short email with summit, estimated timeframe, QRGs and other
activators for this summit to

oe1rhc (at) oevsv (dot) at

I will assign every summit a frequency on 2m to avoid unnecessary pile
ups on the 2m band. If you would like to select your own QRG on 2m
please send this information too.

Here is the link to the announcement on the Sotawatch forum.

http://reflector.sota.org.uk/t/vienna-sota-day-spring-2016-sunday-may-22-2016/13193

It would be nice if you could forward this information to everybody who
might be interested.

73 de oe1rhc, Reinhard

--
Ing. Reinhard Hawel, MSc. (OE1RHC)