Cursors with upper and lower boundary

алексей хозяев

Sep 20, 2016, 2:17:31 PM9/20/16
to Sophia database
Hello!
Is it possible to create range (from-to) query? I found only the way how to get all values starting from the specific value until the first (last) one.

Dmitry Simonenko

Sep 21, 2016, 5:17:21 AM9/21/16
to Sophia database
Hi,

Yes it is quite straightforward. You need to iterate and compare each key, until 'to' is matched.
Do you need this for optimization reasons?

алексей хозяев

Sep 27, 2016, 3:59:14 PM9/27/16
to Sophia database
Hi.
It is just a feature. I can check keys as you mentioned in my client code (golang).
But if there would be a possibility to implement range queries on multiple keys it would be very nice.
And "IN" queries (presently  within cursor loop I check key entry in an array and skip "record" failed check)