Sophia Test Fail - unit.swriteiter.iter_liimit: fail (unit/sv_writeiter.test.c:127) i = 5

hier

Nov 27, 2016, 7:59:37 AM11/27/16
to Sophia database
Just built Sophia on Arch linux (latest kernel, libraries etc.) and receieved this message:

  unit.swriteiter.iter_liimit: fail (unit/sv_writeiter.test.c:127) i = 5

Does this mean it failed? I assume so but perhaps its only a warning after checkking resources or something?

Project looks very promising.

The best thing you could do for this project is, in the Getting Started docs, give a step by step example of setting up a new database and some simple operations.

Many thanks!

Dmitry Simonenko

Nov 27, 2016, 11:16:59 AM11/27/16
to Sophia database
Hi,

Yes that look like failed test to me :(
Usually that should never happen (it it tested every time https://travis-ci.org/pmwkaa/sophia/jobs/163744005#L461)

Is Sophia build from current master branch?
Is your system 64 bit or 32 bit?
Is your system common amd64 arch or something else?

Thanks! I will definately improve "getting started" section as you proposed. There are 'Common Workflow' and 'Examples',
but i think they are not enough.