Introducing New Planner Stickers

PurpleTrail

Sep 13, 2017, 2:33:32 PM9/13/17
to soochowen...@googlegroups.com

Introducing new planner stickers to creatively plan your days. Choose from a variety of kiss-cut options on either matte or glossy paper including icons, banners, flags, illustrations, themed sets and more. So go ahead, stylize the pages of your PurpleTrail planner with sticker fun and organization. Check out more details on our Planner Sticker and ideas post over on the blog.

Custom Cards, Planners & Stationery
Hello ,

Introducing new planner stickers to creatively plan your days. Choose from a variety of kiss-cut options on either matte or glossy paper including icons, banners, flags, illustrations, themed sets and more. So go ahead, stylize the pages of your PurpleTrail planner with sticker fun and organization. Check out more details on our Planner Sticker and ideas post over on the blog.

Enjoy,
The PurpleTrail Team
new-planner-stickers
SHOP STICKERS
We occasionally send email-only promotions & updates that we think you might be interested in. If you are no longer interested in receiving emails from us, please click here  to be removed from our list and accept our sincere apology.

PurpleTrail | 1495 11th Ave. NW, Issaquah, WA 98027