Source for ZoneCommander

Steve Eisner

Mar 8, 2005, 4:36:23 PM3/8/05
to So...@googlegroups.com
[sorry, reposting as Groups blocked my last msg for being too large]

OK, as promised - if not *when* promised - here is the latest source!

There are two projects, "Sonos" and "SonosCmd", which are the generic
ZonePlayer libraries and my ZoneCommander app, respectively. They
should be able to co-exist and build okay in the same directory.

So just unzip both into a single directory (make sure it creates
subdirs as appropriate) and then you can load 'em into VS.NET if ya
want. You may need to fix reference paths before building, since my
projects don't live in the same dir. Just in case you can't get it to
build, I've included the latest binaries in the files.

If you need any help understanding the sources, just ask and I can
explain. Most of the ZonePlayer functionality is wrapped up in
ZonePlayer.cs.

* Zone discovery works
* Zone event subscription mostly works - subject to annoying intel bug
posted previously
* New: now when you run the "Sleep" command, etc. it'll attempt to
resume playing the music you were just listening to

Steve

PS Attached in next messages: two BMP files which are actually ZIP files.

Steve Eisner

Mar 8, 2005, 4:38:09 PM3/8/05
to So...@googlegroups.com
Sonos.bmp = Sonos.zip